We love our apartment rental in Paris.
One great way to truly experience life in a European city is to rent an apartment. They’re usually less expensive and larger than a hotel room. Many come with a washer/dryer combination that allows you to pack less. There are many apartments for rent on the Internet. We love out apartment on this trip. It is from www.vacationinparis.com and is right off of the wonderful market street of rue Montorgueil.
Andy Herbach is the author of the Eating & Drinking series of menu translators and restaurant guides, including Eating & Drinking in Italy , Eating & Drinking in Paris , and Eating & Drinking in Spain and Portugal . He is also the co-author of Wining & Dining in Paris and
- Dining Guides
- Europe Made Easy Guides: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Europe, Nice and the French Riviera, Italy, Madrid, Oslo, Paris, Provence, and Wales
- Southern California: Palm Springs Made Easy, San Diego Made Easy, and The Amazing California Desert
- Italy Made Easy
- Paris Made Easy
- Provence and the French Riviera Made Easy
- Travel, Food and Fitness Journals
- Europe's Best Walks
- Travel Store: Maps, Luggage, and More
- Made Easy blog
- Where to find our books
- Past editions of our books
- Contact us