- Eating & Drinking guides
- Europe Made Easy Guides: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Europe, Nice and the French Riviera, Italy, Madrid, Oslo, Paris, and Provence
- Southern California: Palm Springs Made Easy, San Diego Made Easy, and The Amazing California Desert
- Italy Made Easy
- Paris Made Easy
- Provence and the French Riviera Made Easy
- Travel, Food and Fitness Journals
- Europe's Best Walks
- Travel Store: Maps, Luggage, and More
- Europe Made Easy blog
- Where to find our books
- Past editions of our books
- Contact us
Andy Herbach is the author of the Eating & Drinking series of menu translators and restaurant guides, including Eating & Drinking in Italy, Eating & Drinking in Paris, Eating & Drinking in Spain and Portugal, Eating & Drinking in Germany, and Eating & Drinking in Latin America. He is also the author of the Europe Made Easy series of travel guides to Europe, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Nice and the French Riviera, Provence, and Oslo. Other books include guides to Southern California destinations (Palm Springs, San Diego, and The Amazing California Desert).
Karl Raaum is the co-author of the guides to Paris and California. He is a contributor to all the Europe Made Easy guides.
The authors reside in Palm Springs, California.
Some of the books found on this website are published by Open Road Publishing and distributed by Simon & Schuster. The Europe Made Easy books are published by Europe Made Easy Travel Guides.
You can e-mail the authors at firstname.lastname@example.org.