Palm Springs Made Easy now available!
Palm Springs has something for everyone. If you love nature, there are spectacular hiking trails to explore, and the breath-taking Aerial Tramway. If art is your passion, take in the Palm Springs Art Museum, or the Uptown District’s galleries. How about architecture? After all, you’ll be in the heart of Mid-Century Modern and Spanish Revival! And when you need to refuel, take your pick from the many friendly (and festive!) restaurants and bars all over downtown, and throughout the Coachella Valley. From the stark beauty of Joshua Tree National Park to exciting gay nightlife and resorts—including insider tips on cafes, restaurants, and shops—this concise little pocket guide will help you plan your trip with confidence. However short your stay, it’s all you’ll need to make your visit enjoyable, memorable—and easy! (And trust us: We think you’ll be back…) After writing 50 European travel guides, the authors have turned their attention to their home town. Palm Springs Made Easy includes insider tips on what to see, where to sleep, where to eat, and where to shop!
Andy Herbach is the author of the Eating & Drinking series of menu translators and restaurant guides, including Eating & Drinking in Italy , Eating & Drinking in Paris , and Eating & Drinking in Spain and Portugal . He is also the co-author of Wining & Dining in Paris and
- Dining Guides
- Europe Made Easy Guides: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Europe, Nice and the French Riviera, Italy, Madrid, Oslo, Paris, Provence, and Wales
- Southern California: Palm Springs Made Easy, San Diego Made Easy, and The Amazing California Desert
- Italy Made Easy
- Paris Made Easy
- Provence and the French Riviera Made Easy
- Travel, Food and Fitness Journals
- Europe's Best Walks
- Travel Store: Maps, Luggage, and More
- Made Easy blog
- Where to find our books
- Past editions of our books
- Contact us